Butterfly is a note app where your ideas come first. You can paint, add texts and export them easily on every device.
It is written in Flutter and the Dart programming language, and it comes with dozens of features and colors options especially for creative people who like to take handwritten notes.
- Lightweight app
- Supports handwriting
- Working in small screens
- Add images, text, or drawing easily
- Comes with a dark and a light mode
- Good for writing music notes
- Rich paining set and tools
- Export images
- Backup your data in JSON format
- Offline-first support
- Synchronize with online services
- Simple and intuitive: Every tool is on the right place. Open the app and start drawing. Change your tools by clicking on it.
- Customizable: Change everything to your needs. Choose your custom color, create a palette and add your pages to the paper. The paper has an infinite size, perfect for your ideas and notes.
- Your data will be saved locally: Everything will be saved local on your computer. Export the notes as image or as Jason files which can be opened on a different device.
This app works on Android, Windows, Linux and in the web.
Butterfly is written with Flutter and Dart.
The project is released under the AGPL-3.0-only License.