SwissArmyPi is a free open-source project (MIT licensed) that transform your Raspberry Pi, or even the Zero edition into a formidable hacking and pentesting tool.
The project is created by Vizay Soni; a software engineer and a DevOp.
SwissArmyPi Use Cases
- WiFi Cracker (Patched Firmware Required, Please see below instructions)
- Fake AP - Wi-Fi Phishing:
- FM Transmitter
- Pi As Mass Storage
- Sniffing -
- WiFi Jammer/Deauther
- USB Rubber Ducky
- Raspberry Pi (Or Raspberry Pi Zero W)
- SD Card (I am using 16 GB)
- MicroUSB Cable
- Wi-Fi Card (The inbuilt Wireless Card doesn't support monitor mode by default, We need an external Wi-Fi card. e.g. TP-LINK WN722N OR We need to patch kernel module & firmware using Nexmon)
SwissArmy Pi is released under the MIT License.
Photo by Craig Dennis.